Manufacturer of Automated Box Making and Gluing Equipment
|THE AUTOMATED BOX GLUING MACHINE|
|Watch the Movie|
SPECIFICATIONSABG Brochure Material Safety Data Sheets
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY ABM BOX BLANK
- USES LOW TEMPERATURE GLUE, WHICH SETS IN 5 SECONDS
- EASY TO USE CONTROL PANEL INPUTS GLUING DIMENSIONS
- RUNS SINGLE WALL OR DOUBLE WALL MATERIAL
- GLUES BOX BLANKS UP TO 36 INCHES WIDE, BY ANY LENGTH
- GLUES BOX BLANKS WITH MINIMUM DIMENSIONS 3 x 3 x 3 INCHES
- GLUES ANY BOX STYLE WITH GLUE TAB
- GLUES INSIDE OR OUTSIDE GLUE TABS
- COMPRESSION ROLLERS HOLD TAB DURING GLUE SET TIME
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: STANDARD 120 VAC @ 20 AMPS
- AIR REQUIREMENTS: 1 SCFM @ 80 PSI
- REQUIRES 8 X 9 FEET OF OPERATING AREA
- PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
The Automated Box Gluing Machine (ABG)
STANDARD GLUING MACHINE FEATURES
- Built in casters for mobility
- Includes air filter/regulator/shut-off 1/4 N.P.T.
- Emergency stop button
- Includes operator and maintenance manuals
- Support and technical assistance offered for lifetime of machine
The ABM Series of Automated Box Making and Gluing Machines
DESCRIPTIONThe Automated Box Gluer (ABG) is designed to complement T-Roc Equipment's Automated Box Makers: Medium Size Box Maker (MBM-60); Heavy Duty Box Maker (HBM-72, HBM-86); and the Super Duty Box Maker (SBM-72, SBM-86). The ABG is designed to run single or double wall material, and it uses a low temperature, hot melt glue that sets up in 5 seconds. Easy to use control panel inputs start and stop gluing dimensions. The ABG can glue any box style that uses a glue flap. Moreover, the ABG glues inside or outside glue flaps. It will glue boxes with minimum dimensions of 3 x 3 x 3 inches and up to 36 inches wide. The Automated Box Gluer requires 8 x 9 feet of operating area.
OPERATIONT-ROC Equipment designs machines for effective and easy operation. Enter gluing dimensions at the ABG control panel. The panel's display screen is easy to read.
Next align the box blank with the infeed guide. Durable rollers drive the material and compress the tab during the 5 second set up time. After the glue has set it is stronger than the material and the tab cannot be pulled off intact. Support and technical assistance are offered for lifetime of machine.
EASY INSTALLATIONRequiring 8 x 9 feet of operating area, the ABG has sturdy built-in roller casters for ease of movement. Once in position, the machine is set firmly in place with its adjustable leveling feet. Within an hour after delivery, the ABG can be plugged into a standard outlet, and is ready to glue boxes.